Another Sunday. It’s cold and windy but Spring is in the air. Time for Lilly of the Valley to bloom in the garden. Sweet, delicate with the most exquisite fragrance Lilly of the Valley is easy to grow. Be careful though because they can run wild once they are established.
Here are 10 beautiful things Inspired by the beautiful Lilly of the Valley in no particular order. For all the details on each item just click on the letters highlighted in bold.
1. Gingham Red printable inspired by beautiful Lilly of the Valley.
The beautiful quote comes from Paul Wilson’s book of “Calm”.
2. Primrose Design – Lavender sachet made with Vintage handkerchief.
Love this gorgeous Lavender sachet made by Primrose Design for Mother’s Day. The vintage embroidered Lilly of the Valley is very sweet.
3. Yumiko Higuchi – Lilly of the Valley embroidery
Yumiko is a brilliant artist and textile designer. She is an inspiration and her embroidery work is exquisite. Her Lilly of the Valley embroidery features french knots and crewel work. If you have not met her yet please visit her website and be inspired by the beauty she creates.
4. Bella Chick Designs -Vintage style Lilly of the Valley Earrings.
These earrings are fabulous and would be well worth having in your earring collection don’t you think ?
5. Ellen Maurer- Stroh – Lilly of the Valley cross stitch design.
How gorgeous is this Lilly of the Valley design. Would look gorgeous as a finished cross stitch piece.
6. Wild Olive – Lilly of the Valley embroidery pattern
Mollie at Wild Olive has a lovely blog full of stitchy projects and embroidery inspiration. Her Lilly of the Valley embroidery pattern which she generously shares for free is very sweet. Mollie uses the design to create a mug rug. Check out her blog for more details.
7. Barefoot Shepherdess – Lilly of the Valley Pincushion
Simple and very sweet Lilly of the Valley Pincushion stitched on linen. The simplicity of the design is very refreshing.
8. Martha Stewart video showing you how to arrange Lilly of the Valley
Who can resist Martha Stewart giving us an informative lesson on how to arrange Lilly of the Valley in a gorgeous flower arrangement. Thanks Martha !
9. Pretty Fancy Invites – Lilly of the Valley Response Card
This would be a gorgeous wedding invitation response card. Sweet and simple.
10. Crabtree & Evelyn – Lilly body cream
If you love Crabtree & Evelyn then this Lilly of the Valley inspired cream is delicious and creamy not to mention the divine scent ! Might be an idea for a Christmas present perhaps ?
There you have it – 10 beautiful things inspired by Lilly of the Valley.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.