It’s Geranium season again. The bright pinks and whites coupled with the luscious lime greens makes this one of the most popular garden plants. They brighten up a garden and add instant color in those spring and summer months. Here are 5 reasons to plan Geraniums;
- Easy to Grow – Geraniums are easy to grow and very hardy. They don’t need much attention but do like sunshine and a little water from time to time.
- Grow from cuttings – These beautiful plants are easy to grow from cuttings. Simply cut a piece and plant to create new Geranium plants… amazing.
- Inspiration – Geraniums provide inspiration for artwork, needlework and as cut flowers in your home.
- Fragrance – Geraniums have a beautiful fragrance. Depending on the variety of Geranium their scent can vary from minty to rose and lemon.
- Pot Plants – Add color to your patio area or small garden by planting Geraniums in pots. They are very easy plants to grow in pots.