It’s time for another cross stitch round up on Flickr. I love to visit Flickr to see what all the crafty,clever stitchers have been up to all over the world. This week more gorgeous stitchy birds, apples, Eiffel tower and hearts.
- Cross stitch bird by Teasemade. Loving this beautiful cross stitch bird stitched on fabric. If you visit the Teasemade blog you will find a wonderful selection and variety of cross stitch and embroidered birds and stunning little brooches. Love them all and hope to feature more of her work in future Flickr reviews.
- Faux Cross stitch on card by Duck Down Designs. Clever use of cross stitch on card. Very effective without the use of fabric ! All you have to do is to grab some paper and the letter x from a alphabet stamp pack or just buy the letter X and start stamping the heart chart which is available from Duck Down Designs blog. Alternatively you could simply use a red ink pen to draw each cross by hand.
- Frosted Pumpkin Goodness stitched by Kunderwood – Stitched on mushroom colored linen with very deep reds. This chart would be very quick and easy to stitch. You could stitch this design on white Aida or Linen to give the design a different look.
- Cross stitch magnets by Grossstadtprinzessin. Made from metal button, covered with Aida fabric and decorated with various tiny cross stitch designs these buttons are very cute. They would look fabulous on a child’s sweater or dress. Perhaps even as a tie back for a little girl’s hair.
- Lovely Eiffel Tower stitched by Alex Edg. Gorgeous and delicate cross stitch of the Eiffel Tower on two different coloured linens. It’s interesting how stitching the same design on two different coloured fabrics can make such a difference to the overall look.
Thank you to all the featured designers for their creative and fabulous work. :)
In the meantime I hope you can enjoy the day on this gorgeous Saturday !