Happy New Year to you!
Wishing you a wonderful 2014. May you achieve everything you want and find joy in every day.
As we head into another year it’s time to reflect on 2013 and focus on new priorities and projects for the year ahead.
2014 will be a year of focus and change at Gingham Red. Here’s what I am hoping to share with you;
- Cross Stitch – A cross stitch zodiac chart for each month. I am currently creating Aquarius. The chart will be in PDF form and will feature everything you need to stitch the design yourself either alone or as part of a 12 month star sign Zodiac. The 12 charts will be released at the end of the month.
- Embroidery Stitches – Daisy stitch, french knot and satin stitch. Each stitch will feature its own chart for you to use.
- Needlepoint – Of course let’s not forget needlepoint featuring lovely tapestry wools.
- Tutorials – One or two tutorials along the way.
- Giveaways – A few giveaway surprises.
- Gifts for the Shop – Some handmade things for the Shop.
Of course there will be more flowers, cups of tea and photos of the things that I hope you will love too.
Wishing you and your families all the very best for 2014.