I hope you have time to smell the roses today. I’ve been trying to slow down and smell the roses but it’s proving to be a little challenging.
I’m over half way through NaBloPoMo.
I have realised five very important things about blogging every day if you have a family and a full time job;
- Unless you plan your schedule and topics for blog posts you won’t make it through the month.
- It’s very challenging to come up with fresh content and photos every day.
- Just when you think you can’t come up with the day’s writing topic you find something to write about.
- Thursdays and Fridays are the toughest days to blog. After working all week by the time Thursday night and Friday night arrives all I want to do is relax and watch TV.
- The weekend is a good time to prepare posts for the week ahead.
See you tomorrow!